Vladimir Smerkis: How to invest in crypto assets and establish your own crypto fund
Co-founder of The Token Fund Vladimir Smerkis will speak at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Almaty. In his presentation, he will explain how to invest in crypto assets reasonably and tell about different types of crypto funds.
Main theses of his report:
- growth prospects of crypto economy;
- buy & hold VS trading – which investment method is more beneficial;
- difference between traditional and tokenized funds;
- peculiarities of share crypto funds on the example of The Token Fund;
- rules for creating your own crypto fund.
Vladimir Smerkis has been actively working in the field of cryptocurrencies for a long time. Apart from working for The Token Fund, he is also a journalist at Cointelegraph, host of the show about business and innovations "Silikonovie Dali" on Radio Megapolis 89.5 FM, and actively invests in blockchain projects. Earlier, Vladimir Smerkis worked for Mail.ru, where he dealt with international development issues.
Register to participate in Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Almaty and learn more on how modern digital economy functions.